PCB Quality Control & Technology
AMS-JRC™ realizes that in today’s competitive electronics market, product quality is no longer a competitive advantage; it’s a prerequisite to enter the game. At AMS-JRC™, we start with the basics:
- An ISO 9001:2015 AS9100-registered quality system
- An online quality management system that collects and analyses process data for administrative as well as manufacturing operations, including internal audits by our Quality auditors, supplier performance, and customer feedback
- Robust New Product Introduction (NPI) process, along with Design for Manufacturability (DFM) and SPC reporting
- 100% Automated Optical Inspection
- First Pass Yield and Parts per million performance measurements
- Certification of operators to the following workmanship standards:
- IPC-610-A Class 1, and 2
- All Cable and Harness assemblies are manufactured to IPC/WHMA-A-620
AMS-JRC™ builds upon this foundation by developing detailed, assembly-specific manufacturing, test, and inspection processes, validated through our robust first-article procedure. Our quality programs, implemented throughout all of our manufacturing, engineering, and administrative processes, drive an environment that demands and expects continuous improvement, eliminates waste, and pro-actively seeks out process exposures that can lead to non-compliance, so they can be eliminated before they occur.
If a circuit board issue does arise, AMS-JRC™ moves immediately to pro-actively address containment of the issue and to implement permanent corrective actions.
To learn more about our quality programs or request a copy of our quality manual, please contact our Quality Manager.